Plans to safely reopen The Curl Co.
Your safety is our priority. The Curl Co. is doing everything we can protect our clients, our colleagues, and our communities.
- Please wear a mask (over your nose and mouth) with ear loops, (rather than one with behind the head ties, so we can provide services with minimal interference) when you arrive. If you don’t bring one, we have disposable masks for purchase.
- Please wait in your car until we are ready for you to come in. Please text us to let us know that you have arrived at 651-760-7894.
- Do not bring anyone with you who does not have an appointment. Minors are the exception to this guideline, one guardian is allowed into the salon with them. Please also do not bring any food or drink with you into the salon.
- You have the option to sanitize your hands when you come into our space, soap and water, and hand sanitizer will be available.
- We wear high filtration masks while providing services.
- All used tools and equipment, as well as the stations, will be sanitized and/or disinfected between each client using hospital grade disinfectant. Clean cutting capes will be provided for each client.
- We will follow CDC hand washing protocols or hand disinfection protocols, and apply new gloves (when used) between each client.
- We have reduced client volume in the salon, created spacing between stations of 6 feet, and added extra time to services for additional sanitation procedures.
- We are not offering any magazines, tea, or water at this time.
- These guidelines are subject to change at short notice.